Mar. 20, 2022
FOCUS POINTS + CHALLENGES
What is compassion?
compassion is a profound emotion, prompted by the pain of others. More vigorous than empathy, the feeling commonly gives rise to an active desire to alleviate another's suffering. It is often, though not inevitably, the key component in what manifests in the social context as altrusim - being the unselfish for or devotion to the welfare of others.
"Compassion expresses outwardly, What goes on inwardly"
Five Facts About Compassion
1. Compassion touches the one no one else will.
2. Compassion will do what nothing else can.
3. Compassion is contagious.
4. Compassion is a key ingredient to the miraculous.
5. Compassion must be replinished.
Compassion will move us from the pews to the fields.
Are we stil moved by divine compassion?
Compassion is the difference maker!